- BTC Korporacja data
The online store at https://kamami.pl/en is owned by BTC Korporacja with headquaters in Legionowo, ul. Lwowska 5, 05-120, Poland. The company is registered in the business activity register with number 1274, REGON number 012417446, NIP 536-149-12-81.
Orders can be placed 24 hours a day:
- via online store
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via fax: +48 22 767 36 33
- via phone: +48 22 767 36 20 (during the store's working hours)
We work from Monday to Friday, 8:00-16:00.
- Execution of the order
The conclusion of the contract with the Client starts from the moment of ordering by Client. We make effort to ship the goods on the same day for orders placed before 13 o'clock. This applies to the product located in the warehouse. Orders paid by wire transfer are processed after the Customer's payment is credited to the Seller's account.
In case of ordering items out of stock, our sales department will inform you about the expected delivery date of the missing assortment.
Invoices are issued for both companies and private customers. If the customer does not provide full invoice details for the company (company name, address, tax identification number), then the invoice is issued to a private person.
Methods of payment
- Cash on delivery - payment for goods on delivery of the parcel by the courier.
- Prepayment - order will be processed after receiving the payment on the company's bank account.
We send the data for prepayment via email after checking the stock.
There is also a possibility to issue invoices with a deferred payment date. To use it, please contact the sales department.
In the case of prepayment, the order may be cancelled when the payment is not done within 7 days from the date of order and there is no contact with the sales department in order to inform about a possible delay of payment.
ATTENTION! We do not send overpayments smaller than 5 PLN.
An invoice is a proof of purchase attached to each shipment. Invoices are issued at prices without taxes, therefore there may be slight difference between the value of the invoice and the value of the cart calculated on the website.
Prices listed on the website are prices with taxes and do not include shipping costs. The shipping costs are available in the Delivery page.
The store reserves the right to change prices, customer will be informed about each price change.
- Withdrawal from the contract
- According to the Polish legislation – Act dated 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, Customers who concluded a distance sale contract or an off-premises sale contract may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods. The right to return purchased goods does not apply to legal entities and persons conducting business activity, if the product was purchased for the needs of a company (a legal person, business).
- If the customer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the customer.
- The period for withdrawing from the contract starts from the date of receipt of the goods by the customer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the customer should inform the seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by way of a clear declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The customer may use withdrawal form from the link below. It is not obligatory to use this form.
FORM OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the Customer made cash payment it iegionowo, Poland. The Seller, via e-mail correspondence, immediately sends the Customer confirmation of receiving of the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- The Seller, not later than within 14 days from the day of receiving a statement of withdrawal from the contract and the goods from the Customer, returns all payments, including the cost of delivering the goods to the Customer. The Seller may wait with refund of the payment till delivery of returned goods.
- The customer is responsible for all direct costs of returning the item as a withdrawal from the contract, i.e. the costs of packaging, securing and shipping.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the Customer used.
- The customer should return the product to the seller no later than within 14 days from the day on which he withdrawn the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back or hand over the goods in person before its expiry.
- The Customer is responsible for the decrease of value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply in following cases:
- when the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- when the contract concerns the delivery of dailies, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
- in the case of delivery of digital content that is not stored on a material medium, if the fulfilment of the service started with the consumer's explicit agreement before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
ATTENTION! Returned goods should be secured by a seal with the Kamami logo and the date of sale indicated. It should not be removed, it is a confirmation of the delivery of goods from the Kamami store.
- Please submit complaints of quantity no later than within 7 business days from the date of delivery.
- The seller is obliged to deliver goods without defects.
- The customer has the right to a complaint on the basis of a warranty if the good is defective. There are two types of defects: physical and legal. A physical defect is the product's non-conformity with the contract:
- the goods do not have properties that this kind of thing should have because of its purpose or resulting from the circumstances or destination;
- the goods do not have the properties that the seller has assured the buyer it has, including presentation of the sample or pattern;
- the goods are not suitable for the purpose of which the buyer informed the seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller did not object to such a destination;
- the sold product was incomplete.
The legal defect may consist in the fact that the goods purchased by the customer:
- is owned by a third party,
- is encumbered with the right of a third party
- is characterized by restrictions in the use or disposal of it as a result of a decision or decision of the competent authority.
- The Seller is responsible to the Customer for the goods sold, if the defect is found within 2 years from the date of its issue. During the year of the seller's liability, there is a presumption that the defect or cause found has existed at the time of sale. In this situation, the seller must prove that the defect was caused by the fault of the customer. If you notice a defect at a later date, i.e. between the twelfth and twenty-fourth months of the delivery of the goods, the customer should prove that the defect of the good existed at the time of purchase.
- In the case of a defect, the Customer may submit a complaint to the seller for non-compliance of the goods with the contract and demand one of four actions:
- exchange of goods for a new one;
- repair of goods;
- price refund;
- withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant.
- The choice of the request depends on the client decision. The seller may, under certain conditions, propose a different solution, but this may be done taking into account the following circumstances:
- ease and fast replacement or repair of goods;
- the nature of the defect - significant or irrelevant;
- whether the product was previously an object of complaint.
- If the customer requests an item to be replaced or repaired, the seller may refuse to comply with this request, in case the option indicated by the customer:
- would be impossible for the seller
- would require excessive costs compared to the second of the possible requests.
- The seller may propose a different solution. In this situation the Customer may change his choice and demand that the goods be brought into conformity with the contract in a different manner, i.e. a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract.
- The seller must replace the goods or remove the defect within a reasonable time, which lasts no more than 17 calendar days. If the seller does not keep this deadline, the customer can set time for seller to meet the request. In case of further inactivity of the seller and the expiration of the set deadline, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract or request a price reduction.
- Complaint can be submitted in any form. For evidence purposes, the safest way to do it is in writing. The defect should be described in the letter. Customer complaint can be sent directly to the seller (with confirmation on a separate copy) or sent by registered mail with a return confirmation of receipt or to an e-mail address.
- The seller is obliged to consider the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
- In the case of failure to meet this deadline, it is considered that the complaint is justified.
- The returned goods should be sent complete, especially with accessories that affect the functionality of the equipment or which may be one of the causes of the defect or its non-compliance with the contract. Please remember to provide us with a description of the reasons for the complaint and a purchase document (photocopy) together with the complaint. Shipping address: BTC Korporacja - SERWIS, ul. Lwowska 5, 05-120 Legionowo, Poland.
- The costs incurred by the Customer related to the return of the product being complained about shall be refunded by the seller if the complaint proves to be justified, i.e. when the defect did not occur due to the fault of the customer. Otherwise, the cost of repair and returning the goods being complained about shall be covered by the Customer.
- Disposal of non-collected goods
Any product sent to us as part of the complaint should be picked up within 30 days from the moment of notification by complaint department. Collection (or sending back) of the goods takes place in a manner individually agreed with the customer. After 30 days, the goods will be disposed of.
- The user data we collect is obtained only legally. They consist of information contained in cookies, provided by the user in the forms and in the logs prepared by the server. They are used for statistical and identification purposes.
- We do not send any advertising or information materials without our agreement of the users of our website.
- The collected data about users are not made available to third parties or resold to any companies or individuals.
- Each user can delete or change the personal data provided to us.
Most products, with some exceptions, have one year warranty in our store. The warranty for the sold goods does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer resulting from non-compliance of the product with the contract. Claims under the warranty are accepted by BTC Korporacja. Exceptions for products not covered by the warranty:
- Due to the natural consumption of consumables, among others: cables, semiconductor electronic components, etc.
- Self-assembly kits (the guarantee applies to the completeness of the set and the quality of its components)
- Promotion and sales
The number of products available in the promotion and visible in the SALES tab is limited by the current inventory.
At Kamami.pl you can buy not only books in paper version but also in electronic version in PDF format. You can easily recognize PDF books, they are marked with the Ebook logo, also at the end of each title there is information in brackets indicating the electronic format of the book.
Each purchased Ebook is marked with the name and surname of the Buyer. After purchase, it can be repeatedly downloaded from the Customer's account, after logging in to the store's website.
Books in electronic form are not refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone or email.
How do I download a paid Ebook?
After placing the order, you will receive an email confirmation that we have received your order and an email with information on when and how to download the purchased Ebook.
Files to be downloaded will be active immediately after placing the order, if you have paid for the order through the PayU system (PayU payment is available for orders containing only e-books)
In the case of payment made by ordinary bank transfer or cash on delivery, the Ebook can be downloaded after payment is made.
After making the payment, you will receive an e-mail with information that your Ebook is ready for download.
Links to e-books for registered customers (who have logged in when placing an order) can be found on the "Order history" page.
Links to e-books for unregistered customers (who placed their order as a Guest - without registering) can be found in the "Order tracking" section.
Rules for using Ebooks
All e-books offered by the Kamami.pl online store are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights and may be used only on the terms set out in these regulations.
The customer has the right to use Ebooks only for his own use in accordance with the generally applicable laws.
In particular, the customer can't:
- disseminate whole Ebooks or its fragments;
- reproduct Ebooks for distribution;
- use Ebooks commercially in any way.
The customer is obliged to ensure that unauthorized persons do not use the Ebooks in a manner inconsistent with the law and regulations.
In order to protect files from distribution, each page of the PDF file is marked with a watermark in the form of the name and surname of the ordering party and its e-mail address.