Realizacja zamówienia 7 dni roboczych!!!
Flasher ARM (5.07.01)
Flash Programmer for ARM and Cortex cores, Segger
Flasher ARM is a programming tool for microcontrollers with on-chip or external Flash memory and ARM core. Flasher ARM is designed for programming flash targets with the J-Flash software or stand-alone. In addition to that Flasher ARM has all of the J-Link functionality. Flasher ARM connects via USB, Ethernet or via RS232 interface to a PC, running Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 7 and has a built-in 20-pin JTAG connector, which is compatible with the standard 20-pin connector defined by ARM.
- Stand-alone JTAG/SWD programmer (Once set up, Flasher can be controlled without the use of PC program)
- Ethernet interface
- Supports internal and external flash devices
- Free software updates1, 2 years of support
- 64 MB memory for storage of target program
- Serial in target programming supported
- Data files can be updated as mass storage or via J-Flash
- Target interface: JTAG / SWD
- No power supply required, powered through USB
- Can be used as J-Link (JTAG emulator) with a download speed of up to 720 Kbytes/second
- Programming speed between 30-300 Kbytes/second depending on target hardware
Code: Flasher ARM (5.07.01)