TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Modules, TI, RoHS
The TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Modules (EVM), are easy-to-use, cost-efficient development tools that help developers quickly get started with designs using the C6678 or C6674 or C6672 multicore DSP. The EVMs include an on-board, single C6678 processor with robust connectivity options that allows customers to use this AMC form factor card in various systems. They also work as a stand alone board.
The software accompanying the 6678L EVM includes the Code Composer Studio™ Integrated Development Environment version 5 (CCS v5), and the Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK) that includes the Board Support Package (BSP), Chip Support Library (CSL), Power On Self Test (POST), Network Development Kit (NDK), SYSBIOS, and Out of Box (OOB) Demonstration software.
The emulation capability and software included with the EVMs will allow customers to program the C66x DSP to benchmark algorithms for the C6678/4/2 DSPs.
- Single wide AMC like form factor
- Single C6678 multicore processor
- 512 MB DDR3
- 64 MB NAND flash
- 1MB I2C EEPROM for local boot (remote boot possible)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports on board (second port on AMC connector)
- RS232 UART
- User programmable LEDs and DIP switches
- 60-pin JTAG emulator header
- Onboard JTAG emulation with USB Host interface
- Board-specific Code Composer Studio™ Integrated Development Environment
- Orcad and Gerber design files
- Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK)
- Compatible with TMDSEVMPCI adaptor card
The TMDSEVM6678L EVM comes with XDS100 onboard emulation capability. In addition, an external emulator via JTAG emulation header can be also be used.
- TMX320C6678 Evaluation Module
- Power adapter and power cord
- USB cable for on-board JTAG emulation (XDS100v1)
- Ethernet cable
- RS-232 serial cable
- Software (DVD) and documentation