This book is ideal for the engineer, technician, hobbyist and student who have knowledge of the basic principles of PIC microcontrollers and want to develop more advanced applications using the 18F series.
The architecture of the PIC 18FXXX series as well as typical oscillator, reset, memory, and input-output circuits is completely detailed. After giving an introduction to programming in C, the book describes the project development cycle in full, giving details of the process of editing, compilation, error handling, programming and the use of specific development tools. The bulk of the book gives full details of tried and tested hands-on projects, such as the 12C BUS, USB BUS, CAN BUS, SPI BUS and real-time operating systems.
* A clear introduction to the PIC 18FXXX microcontroller's architecture
* 20 projects, including developing wireless and sensor network applications, using I2C BUS, USB BUS, CAN BUS and the SPI BUS, which give the block and circuit diagram, program description in PDL, program listing and program description.
* Numerous examples of using developmental tools: simulators, in-circuit debuggers (especially ICD2) and emulators
* A CDROM of all the programs, hex listings, diagrams, data sheets and tables
1. MICROCOMPUTER SYSTEMS
2. PIC18F MICROCONTROLLER SERIES
3. C PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
4. FUNCTIONS AND LIBRARIES IN mikroC
5. PIC18 DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
6. SIMPLE PIC18 PROJECTS
7. ADVANCED PIC18 PROJECTS - SD CARD PROJECTS
8. ADVANCED PIC18 PROJECTS - USB BUS PROJECTS
9. ADVANCED PIC18 PROJECTS - CAN BUS PROJECTS
10. MULTI-TASKING AND REAL-TIME OPERATING SYSTEMS