Product Description UNLEASH YOUR INNER MAD SCIENTIST!
This wickedly inventive guide explains how to design and build 15 fiendishly fun electronics projects. Filled with photos and illustrations, 15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius includes step-by-step directions, as well as a construction primer for those who are new to electronics projects.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, this do-it-yourself book shows you how to create a variety of mischievous gadgets, such as a remote-controlled laser, motorized multicolored LEDs that write in the air, and a surveillance robot. You'll also learn to use the highly popular Arduino microcontroller board with three of the projects.
15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Covers essential safety measures
- Reveals the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed, along with sources
Build these devious devices to amaze your friends and confound your enemies!
- Coil gun
- Ping pong ball minigun
- Mini laser turret
- Balloon-popping laser gun
- Touch-activated laser sight
- Laser-grid intruder alarm
- Persistence-of-vision display
- Covert radio bug
- Laser voice transmitter
- Flash bomb
- High-brightness LED strobe
- Levitation machine
- Surveillance robot
Each fun, inexpensive Evil Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout and convenient two-column format make following the step-by-step instructions a breeze.