32Gb Asynchronous/Synchronous NAND Flash, TSOP48, Micron, RoHS
Micron NAND Flash devices include an asynchronous data interface for high-performance I/O operations. These devices use a highly multiplexed 8-bit bus (DQx) to transfer commands,address, and data. There are five control signals used to implement the asynchronous data interface: CE#, CLE, ALE, WE#, and RE#. Additional signals control hardware write protection (WP#) and monitor device status (R/B#).
This Micron NAND Flash device additionally includes a synchronous data interface for high-performance I/O operations. When the synchronous interface is active, WE# becomes CLK and RE# becomes W/R#. Data transfers include a bidirectional data strobe (DQS).
- Open NAND Flash Interface (ONFI) 2.1-compliant
- Multiple-level cell (MLC) technology
- Page size x8: 4320 bytes (4096 + 224 bytes)
- Block size: 256 pages (1024K + 56K bytes)
- Plane size: 2 planes x 2048 blocks per plane
- Device size: 32Gb: 4096 blocks;
- Clock rate: 12ns (DDR)
- Read/write throughput per pin: 166 MT/s
- Read page: 50µs (MAX)
- Program page: 900µs (TYP)
- Erase block: 3ms
- Command set: ONFI NAND Flash Protocol
- First block (block address 00h) is valid when shipped from factory. For minimum required ECC, see Error Management (page 108).
- RESET (FFh) required as first command after poweron
- Data strobe (DQS) signals provide a hardware method for synchronizing data DQ in the synchronous interface
- Copyback operations supported within the plane from which data is read
- Data retention: 10 years
- Endurance: 5000 PROGRAM/ERASE cycles
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C