The LPC11U2x are an ARM Cortex-M0 based, low-cost 32-bit MCU family, designed for 8/16-bit microcontroller applications, offering performance, low power, simple instruction set and memory addressing together with reduced code size compared to existing 8/16-bit architectures.
The LPC11U2x operate at CPU frequencies of up to 50 MHz.
Equipped with a highly flexible and configurable Full-Speed USB 2.0 device controller, the LPC11U2x brings unparalleled design flexibility and seamless integration to today’s demanding connectivity solutions.
The peripheral complement of the LPC11U2x includes up to 32 kB of flash memory, up to 10 kB of SRAM data memory and 4 kB EEPROM, one Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus interface, one RS-485/EIA-485 USART with support for synchronous mode and smart card interface, two SSP interfaces, four general-purpose counter/timers, a 10-bit ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter), and up to 54 general-purpose I/O pins.
- ARM Cortex-M0 processor, running at frequencies of up to 50 MHz
- Up to 40 general-purpose I/O (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/pull-down resistors, repeater mode, and open-drain mode
- Four general-purpose counter/timers with a total of up to 5 capture inputs and 13 match outputs
- Single 3.3 V power supply (1.8 to 3.6 V)
- Temperature range -40 to +85 °C
- Available in 48-pin LQFP, 48-pin TFBGA, and 33-pin HVQFN package
- Pin-compatible with the LPC134x series
- Programmable windowed watchdog timer (WWDT) with a dedicated, internal low-power watchdog oscillator
- Brownout detect with four separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset
- Unique device serial number for identification
- Consumer peripherals
- Handheld scanners
- USB audio devices
- Industrial control