Zestaw uruchomieniowy dla mikrokontrolerów STM32W108, STM, RoHS
The STM32W-SK starter kit is easy to use tools for the STM32W108xx microcontrollers. This family of microcontrollers integrates a 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M3 microprocessor and a 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceiver. The kits demonstrate how effectively the STM32W108xx can be used in real IEEE 802.15.4 applications.
The STM32W108xx kits provide demonstration applications and documentation which serve as a reference for creating your own applications and re-programming the STM32W108xx microcontroller. You can run the STM32W108xx kits in several ways (building mesh networks, remote control/target and point-to-point applications), using the dedicated software libraries (ZigBee PRO, ZigBee RF4CE, and Simplified MAC), as well as a third-party IDE and C compiler (IAR). Moreover, the STM32W108xx kits provide a set of HAL APIs which allow you to use the kit platform capabilities such as LEDs and serial communication channels (virtual COM through USB).
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M3 microprocessor
- 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceiver
- Suitable for different types of wireless network scenarios such as:
- Mesh networks (based on the ZigBee PRO protocol stack) typically used in home automation and smart energy applications.
- Remote control and target networks (based on the ZigBee RF4CE protocol stack) used for driving consumer devices such as TVs, set-top boxes, etc.
- Point to point networks (based on a Simplified MAC library) used to address a basic IEEE 802.15.4 communication. This configuration enables customers to develop any protocol stack of their choice.
The STM32W108xx starter kit package contains:
- Two STM32W108 application boards (MB851)
- One STM32W108 extension board (MB850)
- One Raisonance STM32-Primer2 tool (STM3210E-PRIMER)
- One J-Link Lite JTAG Flash programmer and debugger
- One mini USB cable
- Four AAA batteries
- One CD-ROM including PerytonsTM network analyzer (V3.05 or later)
- One CD-ROM including the IARTM Limited 30-days Evaluation Compiler 5.40.7 or later
- One CD-ROM including the RaisonanceTM Development Suite for the STM32-Primer2