NXP LPCXpresso V2 (LPC1549)
The LPC1549 LPCXpresso™ board with NXP's LPC1549 Cortex-M3 microcontroller is designed to make it as easy as possible to get started with your project.
LPCXpresso™ is a development platform available from NXP supporting NXP's ARM-based microcontrollers. The platform is comprised of a simplified Eclipse-based IDE and low-cost target boards which include an attached JTAG debugger. LPCXpresso is an end-to-end solution enabling embedded engineers to develop their applications from initial evaluation to final production.
- Fully supported by LPCXpresso Eclipse-based IDE and GNU C/C++ toolchain, available in free and Pro versions
- Integrated JTAG Debugger which can also be used to debug external target
- LPCXpresso / mbed, PMOD and Arduino UNO expansion connectors give simple access to a wide range of available expansion boards
- Tri-color LED, ISP & WAKE buttons for easy testing of software functionality
- Processor NXP's Cortex-M3 LPC1549 microcontroller
- Flash 256 kB
- Data Memory 36 kB
- Clock Crystals 12.000 MHz crystal for CPU
- Power 3.15V-3.3V external powering, or from USB via JTAG probe (LPC-LINK)
- Embedded JTAG (LPC-LINK) functionality via LPCXpresso toolchain
- LPC-LINK can be connected to external target processor after modifications to the LPCXpresso board