Segger J-Link JTAG/SWD Emulator with USB interface, Segger
J-Link is a USB powered JTAG emulator supporting a large number of CPU cores.
Based on a 32-bit RISC CPU, it can communicate at high speed with the supported target CPUs. J-Link is used around the world in tens of thousand places for development and production (flash programming) purposes.
J-Link is supported by all major IDEs such as IAR EWARM
, Keil MDK
, Rowley CrossWorks
, IAR EWRX
, Renesas HEW
, Renesas e2studio
, and many others.
, the supported tool-chains also include Atollic TrueStudio
, and other GDB based
or compatible development environments.
- Direct download into flash memory of most popular microcontrollers supported
- Supported CPUs: Any ARM7/9/11, Cortex-A5/A8/A9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4, Cortex-R4, RX610, RX621, RX62N, RX62T, RX630, RX631, RX63N
- Download speed up to 800 Kbytes/second
- Supports unlimited breakpoints in flash memory!
- Setting breakpoints in external flash memory of Cortex-M systems is possible with J-Link's Unlimited Flash Breakpoints technology only!
- Supported by all major IDEs
- Free software updates
- Supports concurrent access to CPU by multiple applications
- Crossplatform support (runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
- TCP/IP server included. Allows using J-Link remotely via TCP/IP
- GDBServer included
- Production flash programming software (J-Flash) available
- Software Developer Kit (SDK) available
- Supports multiple target interfaces: JTAG, SWD
- Supports SWV/SWO (Serial Wire Viewer / Serial wire output)
- Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- Supports JTAG chains with multiple devices
- Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB) support
- Various target adapters available, including optical isolation adapter
- RDI interface DLL available
- Fully plug and play compatible
- No power supply required, powered through USB
- Support for adaptive clocking
- All JTAG signals can be monitored, target voltage can be measured
- Target power supply: J-Link can supply up to 300 mA to target with overload protection
- Segger J-Link interface
- USB cable
- 20-pin ribbon cable