BASIC-programmable Ethernet Module, Tibbo
The EM1206 is a miniature BASIC-programmable embedded module. In combination with the RJ203 jack/magnetics, the EM1206 occupies only 34.5x19 mm of board space. Alternatively, the EM1206 can be used with any suitable magnetics and jack.
The module's hardware mix, which includes 100Base/T Ethernet, four serial ports, flash disk, EEPROM, and RTC, has been carefully tailored to address the typical needs of network-enabled control applications.
This makes the EM1206 especially suitable for "connected" edge products such as sensors, network-enabled card readers, actuators, and other lightweight devices.
The EM1206 can also support Wi-Fi communications (this requires GA1000 add-on board), as well as external LCD, keypad, and buzzer.
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet port
- Flash disk and RTC onboard
- Four serial ports; up to 17 I/O lines
- Supports Wi-Fi, keypad, buzzer
- Mates with RJ203 jack/magnetics
- Very compact (33.2x18.1x5.5mm)
- Based on a high-performance purpose-built 88-MHz ASIC (T1000).
- 10/100BaseT auto-MDIX Ethernet port (no magnetics).
- Optional Wi-Fi interface (requires GA1000 add-on module).
- Four high-speed serial ports (CMOS-level):
- Baudrates of up to 921,600bps;
- None/even/odd/mark/space parity modes;
- 7/8 bits/character modes;
- Full-duplex mode with optional flow control;
- Half-duplex mode with direction control;
- Encoding and decoding of Wiegand and clock/data streams.
- Up to 1024KB flash memory for firmware, application, and data.
- 2KB EEPROM for data storage.
- RTC with backup power input.
- Supports external keypad.
- Programmable square-wave output for external buzzer.
- Up to 17 general-purpose I/O lines (including 8 interrupt lines).
- Control lines for two external status LEDs.
- Four status LEDs onboard:
- Green and red status LEDs;
- Green and yellow Ethernet status LEDs.
- Software-controlled onboard PLL.
- Reliable power-on/brown-out reset circuit.
- Power: 230mA @ 3.3V (100BaseT mode, PLL on).
- Dimensions: 33.2x18.1x5.5mm.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
- Tibbo EM1206-1024K Module