MEMS: demonstration board based on the LSM303DLH (system-in-package, 3D digital linear acceleration / 3D digital magnetic sensor)
The STEVAL-MKI063V1 demonstration board is designed to provide the user with a complete, ready-to-use platform for demonstration of the LSM303DLH
. The LSM303DLH is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor. The device includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of translating information from the sensing element into a measured signal that can be used for external applications.
In addition to the MEMS sensor, the demonstration board uses an ST7-USB microcontroller
that functions as a bridge between the sensor and the PC. The microcontroller may be used for the graphical user interface, which is downloadable from the ST website, or for dedicated software routines for customized applications.
- Powered directly from a USB connector
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- Sleep to wake-up function
- 6D orientation detection
- eCompass application
- Graphical user interface (GUI)
- Both the hardware and software that make up the STEVAL-MKI063V1 demonstration board have been designed to operate with Microsoft®Windows XP
- RoHS compliant