The REva starter kit for ST7236x is a complete solution for evaluating and starting application development. In addition it is a versatile, modular solution that opens the doors to evaluation of a wide range of 8-bit microcontrollers.
The REva comes with the RKit-STM8 "Basic" software license that includes the Raisonance C compiler for STM8 and ST7, Ride7 for code editing and debugging, plus RFlasher for device programming. In addition Ride users benefit from advanced features like RBuilder, the automatic code generator that allows users to configure device peripherals in a graphical interface of then generate the necessary C source code for implementations with the click of a button.
Compiling is limited to 2 K bytes of output code. Debugging and programming of target 8-bit devices is unlimited.
The starter kit package includes:
- REva v2 mother board with a complete range of evaluation features
- ST72361 daughter board with target microcontroller and mini USB connector
- Embedded RLink in-circuit debugger/programmer
- Complete software toolset to compile, debug and program applications
- Sample programs to help users get their own application started quickly and easily