8-bit dual supply level translator without direction control pin, QFN20, STM, RoHS
The ST2189 is an 8-bit dual supply level translator which provides the level shifting capability to allow data transfer in a multi-voltage system. Externally applied voltages, VCCB and VCCA, set the logic levels on either side of the device. Its architecture allows bidirectional level translation without a control pin.
The ST2189 accepts VCCA from 1.65 V to 3.6 V and VCCB from 1.65 V to 3.6 V, making it ideal for data transfer between low-voltage ASICs/PLD and higher voltage systems. This device has a tristate output mode which can be used to disable all I/Os.
In power down mode feature - when VCCB supply is grounded, all I/Os go to high impedance automatically, with very low quiescent current on VCCA supply.
- 46 MHz: 92 Mbps data transfer when VCCA = 3.6 V
- Bidirectional level translation without direction control pin
- Wide voltage range of 1.65 V to 3.6 V for both VCCA and VCCB
- Configurable voltage translation: – VCCA can be ? VCCB or VCCA can be ? VCCB
- Partial power down support - when VCCB is grounded, all the outputs will automatically go to high impedance.
- Low quiescent current (5 µA)
- ESD performance: ±4 kV HBM (human body model)