The LPC11U2x are an ARM Cortex-M0 based, low-cost 32-bit MCU family, designed for 8/16-bit microcontroller applications, offering performance, low power, simple instruction set and memory addressing together with reduced code size compared to existing 8/16-bit architectures.
The LPC11U2x operate at CPU frequencies of up to 50 MHz.
Equipped with a highly flexible and configurable Full-Speed USB 2.0 device controller, the LPC11U2x brings unparalleled design flexibility and seamless integration to today’s demanding connectivity solutions.
The peripheral complement of the LPC11U2x includes up to 32 kB of flash memory, up to 10 kB of SRAM data memory and 4 kB EEPROM, one Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus interface, one RS-485/EIA-485 USART with support for synchronous mode and smart card interface, two SSP interfaces, four general-purpose counter/timers, a 10-bit ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter), and up to 54 general-purpose I/O pins.
- ARM Cortex-M0 processor, running at frequencies of up to 50 MHz
- ARM Cortex-M0 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI) input selectable from several input sources
- System tick timer
- Standard JTAG (Joint Test Action Group) test interface for BSDL (Boundary Scan Description Language)
- Serial Wire Debug
- Single 3.3 V power supply (1.8 V to 3.6 V)
- Temperature range 40°C to +85°C