Tower system 802.11n Wi-Fi® module, Freescale Semiconductor, RoHS
The TWR-WIFI-AR4100 peripheral module provides an ultra low-power wireless solution with 802.11n Wi-Fi® connectivity using the Freescale Tower System. This fully FCC- and CE-certified Qualcomm Atheros system-in-package module comes with MQX™ software and enables you to quickly go from the lab to production with the same Wi-Fi hardware module.
- Low energy and low system resource requirements
- Integrated RF front end, RF shield, 32kHz sleep clock, and system clock
- Best in class Rx sensitivity for superior throughput rate-over-range performance
- Integrated high-power, high efficiency linearized Power Amplifier
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) encoding for improved uplink robustness over range
- Space ock Coding (STBC) for improved downlink
robustness over range
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Compatible with the Tower System, including MQX based driver support
- SPI interface to Tower MCU modules
- On-board SPI Flash for enabling minimal impact to MCU resources
- Access to expansion GPIO and debug signals for advance development
- TWR-WIFI-AR4100 board with Atheros "System-in-Package".
- Quick Start Guide document.