32-bit Power Architecture® based MCU, 1536 KB Flash, 94KB SRAM, 2xeSCI, 2xDSPI, FMPLL, NDI class 2+, LQFP176, STM, RoHS
These 32-bit automotive microcontrollers are a family of system-on-chip (SoC) devices that contain many new features coupled with high performance 90 nm CMOS technology to provide substantial reduction of cost per feature and significant performance improvement. The advanced and cost-efficient host processor core of this automotive controller family is built on Power Architecture® technology. This family contains enhancements that improve the architecture’s fit in embedded applications, includes additional instruction support for digital signal processing (DSP), integrates technologies—such as an enhanced time processor unit, enhanced queued analog-to-digital converter, Controller Area Network, and an enhanced modular input-output system—that are important for today’s lower-end powertrain applications.
- Single issue, 32-bit Power Architecture® Book E compliant e200z335 CPU core complex
- 32-channel direct memory access controller (DMA)
- Interrupt controller (INTC) capable of handling 364 selectable-priority interrupt sources: 191 peripheral interrupt sources, 8 software interrupts and 165 reserved interrupts.
- Frequency-modulated phase-locked loop (FMPLL)
- Calibration external bus interface (EBI)
- System integration unit (SIU)
- Boot assist module (BAM)
- 32-channel second-generation enhanced time processor unit (eTPU)
- 16-channels enhanced modular input-output system (eMIOS)
- Silicon die temperature sensor