3-axis MEMS gyroscope and Digital Motion Processor™, QFN24, InvenSense, RoHS
The IMU-3000 is the world’s first IMU solution with 6-axis sensor fusion for consumer applications. The IMU-3000 has an embedded 3-axis gyroscope and Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™) hardware accelerator engine with a secondary I2C port that interfaces to third party digital accelerometers to deliver a complete 6-axis sensor fusion output to its primary I2C port. This combines both linear and rotational motion into a single data stream for the application.
- X-, Y-, Z-Axis angular rate sensors (gyros) on one integrated circuit
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- 6-axis motion processing capability using secondary I2C interface to directly connect to a digital 3-axis third-party accelerometer
- Factory-calibrated scale factor
- High cross-axis isolation via proprietary MEMS design
- 10,000g shock tolerant
- Fast Mode (400kHz) I2C serial interface
- 16-bit ADCs for digitizing sensor outputs
- Angular rate sensors (gyros) with applications-programmable full-scale-range of ±250°/sec,±500°/sec, ±1000°/sec, or ±2000°/sec.
- Embedded Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine supports 3D motion processing. When used together with a digital 3-axis third party accelerometer, the IMU-3000 collects the accelerometer data via a dedicated interface, while synchronizing data sampling at a user defined rate. The total data set obtained by the IMU-3000 includes 3-axis gyroscope data, 3-axis accelerometer data, and temperature data.
- VDD analog supply voltage range of 2.1V to 3.6V
- Power consumption with all three axis active: 6.1mA