Four-channel, multi-functional action trigger supplied with 230 V. It...
In the promotional set:Blackpill STM32F401CCU6 ST-LINK/V2 (Compatible)
Universal WiFi controlled switch. It can control one home appliance....
Multifunctional probe (clip) with a balck hook
The Uni-T non-contact thermometer is designed to measure the temperature...
Evaluation kit with LittleBee GW1N-1 FPGA chip. Offers 1152 LUTs and 864...
Flexible adapter for microSD to SD card with a length of 25 cm. Supports...
Step-Down converter module with input voltage from 4.75 to 23V, output...
Universal set of tools for building a LAN network. z21860
Lanberg’s universal network tool case is intended as an inseparable element of work of every network installer, whose daily routine includes managing, adjustment and preparation of telecommunication and ICT cables.
Every single network tool which a part of this set is, can be stored inside of Lanberg’s convenient tool case, provided with this product bundle. The multi-functional tools itself are very compact and relatively small, making them very flexible in terms of their use and storage – especially in places with very limited, available space.
Lanberg’s networking tool set NT-0301 consists of:
- Insertion tool for LSA connections, also known as punch tool for Krone IDC 110 connectors
- Stripping tool for network and telephone cables such as: UTP, FTP, SFTP LAN cables, coaxial etc.
- Crimping tool: intended for cables 8p (RJ-45 - 8P8C).
- Cable tester intended for RJ-45, RJ-12, RJ-11, coaxial connectors.
- Cable tester for RJ-45, RJ-12, RJ-11 connectors, with cable pair identifier.
- Tool Case.