CY3210-PSoCEval1 - PSoC Evaluation Kit
The CY3210-PSoCEval1 kit allows you to evaluate what PSoC has to offer. The board includes an LCD module, potentiometer, LEDs, and plenty of breadboard space. The included MiniProg can program both the PSoC on your PSoCEval board or on a proto board you might build using a five-pin header.
Want to see how PSoC can talk with an LCD? Hook up the LCD module and output your sensor's data. Curious how PSoC's dynamic re-configuration is reshaping how designers do business? Switch back and forth between different types of PWMs. Test both the digital and analog resources of our system-on-a-chip in your application.
Use PSoCEval to gain insight into how the PSoC's breadth of flexibility and functionality can work for you!
- Comes with both the CY8C29466 and CY8C27443 28-pin PSoC devices
- USB-programmable via included MiniProg programming unit
- Includes a breadboard for easy experimentation
- Includes a pushbutton, potentiometer, 4 LEDs, and an LCD module for I/O
- Comes with MiniProg programming unit and PSoC Designer software
- Evaluation board with LCD module
- MiniProg Programming unit
- PSoC Designer Software CD
- 28 pin CY8C29466-24PXI PDIP PSoC Device Sample
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Getting Started Guide