ZeroPi is a FriendlyELEC single board computer with Allwinner H3 and...
Module with the MCP9600 amplifier designed to work with a K-type...
Heat shrink tube for electrical and mechanical insulation, diameter...
The MIMXRT1062DVL6A Processor Evaluation Kit, which runs up to 600 MHz,...
RTL8370N-VB-CG, high-performance 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, LQFP128
LT8911EXB, MIPI DSI/CSI Bridge to eDP, QFN48
Capacitive proximity sensor with PNP NO output. It can detect the...
A4952ELYTR-T, Full-Bridge DMOS PWM Motor Drivers, 40V, 2A, MSOP-10
Module that enables saving eMMC memory with USB3.0
Easier and faster way to flash your OS image into the eMMC Module. With this unit, you will not need a separate USB card reader. Just attach your eMMC module directly to your PC/Mac via this writer board.
– USB 3.0 Interface
– Native eMMC 8bit wide data interface, instead of slow SD 4bit width
– Works in HS200 mode
– Windows / Mac / Linux Compatible
– Works with ODROID Orange, Red and Blue eMMC modules
– Use with Etcher or Win32DiskImager software on your PC
– It can’t access the eMMC hidden boot blocks
– Rated Power : 5V/500mA (including eMMC module)
– Dimensions : 60x26x4.5 mm
It does not work with the Black eMMC Modules.