Realizacja zamówienia 7 dni roboczych!!!
Flasher RX (5.15.01)
Flash Programmer for Renesas RX cores
Flasher RX is a programming tool for Renesas RX600 series microcontrollers with on-chip or external flash memory and Renesas RX core. Flasher RX is designed for programming flash targets with the J-Flash software or stand-alone. In addition to that Flasher RX has all of the J-Link RX functionality. Flasher RX connects via Ethernet, USB or via RS232 interface to a PC, running Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Flasher RX itself has a built-in 20-pin JTAG connector but is shipped with an 14-pin adapter for Renesas RX devices.
- Stand-alone JTAG programmer (Once set up, Flasher can be controlled without the use of PC program)
- Support for Renesas RX600 series CPUs (RX610, RX621, RX62N, RX62T)
- Supports internal and external flash devices
- Free software updates, 2 years of support
- 64 MB memory for storage of target program
- Serial in target programming supported
- Data files can be updated via Ethernet/USB using J-Flash or via the mass storage functionality of Flasher RX
- Target interface: JTAG
- No power supply required, powered through USB
- Can be used as J-Link (JTAG emulator) with a download speed (into RAM) of up to 720 Kbytes/second
- Programming speed between 30-300 Kbytes/second depending on target hardware
Code: Flasher RX (5.15.01)